TAMPA, Fla. — It started as a fight, but Tampa police say it ended with a murder.
On Nov. 23, Denorris Singleton was found bleeding from his head at N. 29th Street and E. Lake Avenue. Officers say he had been hit with a baseball bat.
Paramedics rushed him to Tampa General Hospital. He died there six days later.
Now, police are searching for the person who killed him – and they have a clue on camera.
A white car was seen on surveillance video leaving the scene, and officers say the killer was driving it. According to a news release, detectives believe the killer is known to hang out in the area.
If you have any information that could lead to an arrest, call Crimestoppers of Tampa Bay at 800-873-TIPS (8477).
What other people are reading right now:
- Man accused of leaving boy on the side of the road because he thought he was gay
- $5 million reward offered in FBI search for 'most wanted terrorist'
- Immersive 'Rise of the Resistance' ride drops you into epic 'Star Wars' battle
- Pasco Co. man accused of attacking woman with hatchet and hammer in meth-fueled rage
- 12 Christmas light displays to see around Tampa Bay this holiday season