HUDSON, Fla. — The Pasco County Sheriff's Office says a Fivay High School student used social media to try to hire a hitman to kill a school employee.
According to the Pasco County Sheriff's Office, 18-year old Nicholas Godfrey sent messages on Instagram saying, "I need a guy who could kill someone."
The sheriff's office report goes on to say Godfrey offered $100,000 for "the victim's head."
A search warrant was obtained and investigators say Godfrey admitted to sending the messages.
Godfrey was arrested and taken to the Pasco County Jail.
What other people are reading right now:
- Affidavit: Florida man traded child pornography images for gift cards
- Child airlifted to hospital after being hit by truck in Trinity, Pasco Fire Rescue says
- 4 things to do with leftover Halloween candy
- Frozen raspberries, berry mixes recalled for possible Hepatitis A contamination
- Car crashes into Mel's Hot Dogs
FREE 10NEWS APP: