CLEARWATER, Fla. — Clearwater detectives are looking for a 'well-smelling' suspect accused of stealing thousands of dollars worth of perfume and cologne.
The theft happened on Valentine's Day at a Walgreens on Missouri Avenue.
Detectives say the suspect used a key to open a locked display case with the perfume and cologne. The suspect then stashed multiple products in a pink lunchbox and a plastic Walgreens bag while leaving the store, detectives say.
The items were valued at $3,700.
Anyone with information on the identity or who smells anything out of the ordinary is asked to contact Clearwater police at (727) 562-4242.
What other people are reading right now:
- Rib fractures and brain bleeding: Police say a dad violently murdered his baby
- Man punched companion in face when he found out he was a pedophile, police say
- Two first cousins say they're in love and are petitioning to get legally married
- Trainer with autism opens gym specifically for clients with autism
- After DNA test, man discovers he's an African prince
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.