WINTER HAVEN, Fla. — Police have identified two women found dead Sunday in a home in Winter Haven.
Investigators say Chanel Zhane Brown, 23, and Latoya Dimitria Owens, 42, were shot to death in the home at 127 Ave. V NW. Police said Owens lived there.
Officers say Antonio Jamar Davis, 35, turned himself in Sunday night at the Lakeland Police Department for an outstanding warrant unrelated to Sunday's shooting. He's now considered a person of interest in this case.
Davis is being held at the Polk County Jail on the warrant charges and a possession of a firearm by a convicted felon charge.
Investigators are working to get more information about the deadly shooting. Anyone with information is asked to call Heartland Crime Stoppers at 1-800-226-8477.
What other people are reading right now:
- Former USF football player Joshua Brown, a witness in the Amber Guyger trial, shot and killed
- Pilot killed in Indiana plane crash identified as Tampa doctor
- Police: Man sprayed wasp spray into officer's face before being shot, killed
- This bar sells drinks by the hour, not the glass
- 2 people shot, killed in Winter Haven
FREE 10NEWS APP: