TARPON SPRINGS, Fla. — Warning: This story contains graphic material.
A woman was arrested after a video of her being rough with a dog went viral.
Tarpon Springs Police said Michelle Sieber, 26, was charged with one count of animal cruelty.
The arrest comes after somebody who was dropping their girlfriend off at a home started videoing Sieber “throw the dog sideways” and be rough with it.
The video shows Sieber kicking the dog and lifting it off the ground by the leash.
Police said after they watched the video, they didn’t think the dog did anything to deserve the roughness it got from Sieber.
Sieber has two dogs that are now both with animal control, according to deputies.
Investigators said the dog in the video is okay.
What other people are reading right now:
- Health inspection leaves KFC customers queasy
- You have just a year left to get a gold star on your driver's license
- Woman almost loses arm from flesh-eating bacteria contracted at nail salon
- Meet Buddy: The dog who inspires popular, local Buddy Brew Coffee
- 'That was a very devastating time': Wife of missing Jacksonville firefighter opens up about husband, search to find him
FREE 10NEWS APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter