ZEPHYRHILLS, Fla. — A 24-year-old Zephyrhills man is accused of having sex with a teenage runaway and offering her a hotel room and Xanax in exchange for a threesome with his friend on Friday afternoon in Pasco County.
According to an arrest affidavit, Pasco County deputies caught Jael Agdel Aguayo before the threesome happened.
Because he was accused of offering to exchange the Xanax and hotel room for sexual favors, Aguayo was arrested and charged with human trafficking -- along with lewd and lascivious battery, the affidavit said.
What other people are reading right now:
- After a fight for her life, police say girl shot by mother's boyfriend dies
- Video: Huge gator takes a stroll down Florida street
- E. coli outbreak may be caused by ground beef, CDC says
- Man arrested for stripping in Walmart while his mom chases dog around store, does karate
- Does your driver’s license have a gold or black star? If not, you may not be able to fly in 2020
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.