Pledges of the fraternity apparently weren’t stoked about wearing "Dora the Explorer" backpacks around campus.
They were asked to wear the cartoon-themed backpacks, carry fruit around campus and run errands for older members of the fraternity, the Sentinel reported.
The fraternity is suspended until March 24 and will be on probation until Dec. 11.
What other people are reading right now:
- Rape kit tested 12 years later led to arrest of Florida man
- Teenager mugged, beaten walking home from school
- Port Richey mayor accused of shooting at deputies resigns, official says
- Student pilot walks away from plane crash that killed instructor
- Are you legally required to show your receipt when leaving a Walmart? | VERIFY
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.