KATHLEEN, Fla. — Polk County Public Schools is asking people to drop off donations after one of their middle schools was damaged by a tornado this weekend.
After Kathleen Middle School was damaged, they asked people donate the following things: Post-it notes, pens, Expo markers, tape and tape dispensers, highlighters, Lysol wipes, plastic Ziploc bags, hand sanitizer, spiral notebooks, electric pencil sharpeners, permanent markers, file folders, pencils, pencil top erasers, college-ruled notebook paper, copy paper, crayons, markers, wide-ruled notebook paper, folders, cutout letters, construction paper, air fresheners, individual laminator machines and pouches, and gift cards.
Donations can be dropped off at the Polk Education Association Office at 730 E. Davidson Street, Bartow.
Items can also be dropped off at the Horace Mann Insurance office at 5600 U.S. Highway 98 N., Lakeland, FL 33809.
What other people are reading right now:
- The Orionids meteor shower peaks Monday night
- 'Grease' sing-along show with John Travolta, Olivia Newton-John coming to Tampa
- Astros pitcher gives World Series tickets to fans who were berated, harassed at Yankee Stadium
- Bride gets thoughtful wedding gift after accidentally texting the wrong number
- Driver survives harrowing crash as huge logs pierce car
FREE 10NEWS APP: