Jeopardy will premiere with all-new episodes on Sept. 14, featuring Alex Trebek returning as host.
The show, now in Season 37, will feature an all-new look and a legend joining the team in an official capacity.
Ken Jennings is joining Jeopardy as a consulting producer for this season. The 74-time champion will present his own special video categories, develop projects for the franchise, help with contestant outreach and serve as an ambassador for the program. Viewers will see the first of his video categories in this season's second episode, which airs on Sept. 15.
Fans of the show will notice a new Jeopardy set. The stage has been upgraded and now allows for more space between the three consteant podiums in an effort to promote social distancing.
The production crew has new protocols in place to abide by government guidelines to protect contestants and crew members from the spread of COVID-19.
You can watch Jeopardy weeknights at 7:30 p.m. ET on 10 Tampa Bay.
- Florida approved for $300 federal unemployment payments, but the money won’t last long
- Florida cuts ties with Quest Diagnostics after lab failed to report nearly 75K COVID-19 test results
- Fans disappointed in Bucs decision to start season without them, but health experts say it was the right call
- Straz, Tampa Theatre among large Hillsborough County venues approved for CARES relief money
- Can someone get the coronavirus twice?
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter