First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage.
That's what actress Sophie Turner and Jonas Brother band mate Joe Jonas are saying.
The couple are reportedly expecting their first child together.
US Weekly was the first to confirm the baby news!
According to E! News, Sophie and Joe are keeping things on the "hush" for now. They say that only family and friends know.
The couple has been together since 2016. They were engaged for two years before getting married after the Billboard Music Awards in May 2019.
The couple had a formal wedding in France about a month after.
Neither Sophie nor Joe have posted about their baby news, yet.
What other people are reading right now:
- No gun found after deputies respond to reports of shots fired at middle school
- Blue Jay's Reese McGuire accused of exposing himself at Dunedin dollar store parking lot
- NASA shares updated 'Pale Blue Dot' image of Earth 3.8 billion miles away for 30th anniversary
- Robert Irwin holding a koala is the spitting image of dad Steve Irwin
- Pictures of vehicles released in search for missing South Carolina 6-year-old girl
- Back on land: Florida family once stuck on a cruise ship without passports, a sick child
- Gerber launches national search for its next spokesbaby