Let’s talk political parties—but not in the way you’re thinking.
We’re talking about an actual party. 10News put together a little Florida midterm election day drinking game to help you get through some of the chaos.
Here’s how to play:
- Take a drink every time somebody says, “swing state.”
- Sip on your cold one when you hear “too close to call.”
- Drink when you hear “We are the Champions” by Queen at any campaign headquarters.
- Cheers somebody when they show up with an “I voted” sticker.
- Take one sip at any mention of exit polling.
- Bottoms up when someone in your group asks “Who is even running this year?”
- Drink when somebody mentions "turnout."
- See a chug, send a chug when somebody refers to early voting turnout.
- Finish the drink in your hand when polls close.