Nintendo will soon release two new Mario Kart games designed for mobile devices.
CNBC reports Mario Kart Tour and Dr. Mario World are expected to be released this summer. The games were originally expected in March, but that release was postponed.
According to WSVN, the video game company was concerned about putting content on smartphones, but executives are now ready to do just that.
According to Business Insider, Mario Kart Tour is a spinoff of the main franchise, but Nintendo has remained fairly tight-lipped about what it will entail. Nintendo says Dr. Mario World will be a free-to-download puzzle game available for iOS and Android devices in roughly 60 countries and regions, including in the United States.
Nintendo stock is down from last year but has generally been climbing since December.
What other people are reading right now:
- Fire breaks out at Notre Dame cathedral in Paris
- Maine Marine shot and killed by fellow Marine on South Carolina base
- Family mourning woman and her daughters killed in domestic violence shooting
- USF police lip-sync their way to national TV
- Florida man sprays woman with squirt gun full of his own urine, police say
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.