BROOKSVILLE, Fla. — No one was injured when a fire broke out in a mobile home Tuesday evening in Brooksville.
Around 8:10 p.m., a person driving by the home at 7361 Mobley Road called 911 to report flames coming from the home. It took firefighters around 30 minutes to get the fire under control.
The woman who lived in the home was not there at the time because she was at a Bible, Hernando County Fire Rescue said.
Investigators say the home sustained heavy damage and is not liveable.
The fire marshal is investigating.
What other people are reading right now:
- 'Rip little one': Southwest Florida Eagle Cam confirms baby bald eagle died
- House to send impeachment articles to Senate Wednesday
- Man shot during Plant City rampage dies, alleged shooter in hospital
- SpaceX to intentionally destroy a rocket to test Crew Dragon abort system
- Lamb cam returns to TECO solar fields in Apollo Beach
- Stunning wedding photos include erupting volcano as backdrop
- Attention viewers: WTSP is undergoing planned work on our tower