TAMPA, Fla. — The Florida Department of Corrections is offering a $1,000 hiring bonuses for new hires.
Here’s a look at a recently released recruiting video.
The bonus is available at specific prisons throughout the state.
You have to be 18, and you can get paid training.
Applicants who complete their correctional officer certification through either FDC or certain state colleges will be eligible for the bonus.
Here’s where you can learn about which ones are offering the bonus and where you can apply.
What other people are reading right now:
- WINNING: Rays beat Astros in Game 3 of ALDS series
- Woman yells racial slur at teen for dropping gum wrapper in St. Petersburg
- FBI: Inmate is most prolific serial killer in US history
- Florida man accused of strangling, drowning mother's children
- Attorneys for woman accused of killing her young son say she has a lifetime worth of DCF records
FREE 10NEWS APP: