ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Looking for some killer Mediterranean food in the Grand Central district in St Petersburg?
Look no further than Baba at 27th and Central Avenue.
It's fresh menu offers all sorts of goodies to choose from, not to mention their adorable bakery next door where they bake fresh desserts and breads every day.
The ambiance feels like you are walking into a relaxing oasis. Fun fact: the owners of fan-favorite Bodega opened up Baba. So how can you not love it?
What other people are reading right now:
- Recognize him? Divers trying to track down owner of GoPro found off Venice Beach
- Multiple people report gunfire damage to cars on I-4, I-95
- 'I’m not giving up': Father pushes to change Florida's 'stand your ground' law
- Could 2020 be the year Florida legalizes recreational marijuana?
- Disney offers Florida residents 4-day tickets for $49 per day