TAMPA, Fla. — It can feel lonely and isolating out there in social distancing land. We’re going through this with you.
10Investigates' Courtney Robinson is one of the trusted journalists Nextdoor has allowed into its community to connect with neighborhoods across Tampa Bay and share the stories that are important to you.
This story was inspired by a local resident on Nextdoor.
Michelle Salazar is looking for a job. She reached out to Courtney and said, “We’re in this together, but we’re not in the same boat.”
Salazar says if we can come together as a community, we can survive it together.
- If you were really sick in January, is it possible you already had the coronavirus? Infection control expert answers your questions
- Hillsborough County issues 'Safer-at-Home' order
- Stay-at-home vs. shelter-in-place: Here's what they mean
- YES, Social Security and disability recipients will get stimulus checks
- 6 Tampa General Hospital team members test positive for COVID-19
- This interactive map shows coronavirus cases in Florida
- Hotlines, websites offer the latest on COVID-19
FREE 10NEWS APP: