CLEARWATER, Fla. — A medical company based out of Tampa Bay is playing a role in the fight against COVID-19 in one of the hardest-hit regions in the country.
Clearwater-based Mercury Medical donated 2,500 disposable CPAP machines that will be sent to New York to help in the state's fight against COVID-19.
The CPAP masks were flown out of the Tampa International Airport by JetBlue.
- COVID-19: What do I need to know when treating someone sick?
- Hundreds of American, Southwest airlines employees test positive for COVID-19
- Coronavirus forecast: April 21 projected as Florida's peak
- COVID-19 in your neighborhood: You can track Florida coronavirus cases by zip code
- When will your federal stimulus check arrive?
- Hotlines, websites offer the latest on COVID-19
FREE 10NEWS APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter