PALM HARBOR, Fla. — Another senior living facility is moving patients from its facility.
10Investigates has learned residents at St. Mark Village in Palm Harbor are being removed amid a coronavirus outbreak.
The Pinellas County Medical Examiners Office also confirmed to 10Investigates that one person at the facility has died.
On Monday, 10Investigates interviewed Doug Fresh, the CEO of St. Mark Village who confirmed there were 13 cases in the Skilled Nursing Care Center. At that time, seven residents had been transported to hospitals.
This is a developing story, and information is fluid at this time. But, 10Investigates is working to get more details and we will pass those details along to you as soon as we get them.
Check back for updates.
- What Florida beaches are open? A county-by-county list
- The Florida Keys will remain closed until at least June, commissioners say
- Lysol warns against injecting or ingesting disinfectants after President Trump raises the idea
- NYC firefighter loses 5-month old daughter to coronavirus
- When are the exact dates stimulus checks are being mailed?
- Florida attorney general takes action against Tampa company accused of sending fake stimulus checks
- Couple accused of hiding loaded gun in baby's stroller
- Hotlines, websites offer the latest on COVID-19
FREE 10NEWS APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter