SEMINOLE, Fla. — An employee at a Seminole Walgreens tested positive for the COVID-19 coronavirus.
A Walgreens spokesperson told 10News the employee has not been at the store since March 12. Walgreens said it took action immediately and closed the store located on Park Boulevard and Seminole Boulevard to be cleaned.
The spokesperson said the people who might have been in contact with the employee who tested positive have been notified and are self-quarantined. The store is expected to reopen on Friday.
People who need to go to the pharmacy can visit a nearby location at 10121 Seminole Boulevard.
Anyone with any questions is asked to contact the Florida Department of Health.
- 163 inmates being released from Hillsborough County Jail as coronavirus precaution
- Clearwater Beach to close amid coronavirus pandemic
- Florida students won't return to school until at least April 15 amid coronavirus
- Food delivery options amid coronavirus outbreak
- This interactive map shows coronavirus cases in Florida
- Coronavirus resources: Hotlines, websites offer the latest on COVID-19
- Walmart to host a senior shopping hour during the coronavirus pandemic
FREE 10NEWS APP: