HERNANDO COUNTY, Fla. — In 1912, Republican William Howard Taft was President of the United States.
"The Price of Paradise" was one of the most viewed movies released that year. And on Dec. 23 of that year, Hernando County resident Gracie Mae was born.
That makes her 107-years-old.
Gracie Mae has lived in Hernando County her entire life and had 12 children!!
She is the grandmother of Hernando County Sheriff's Deputy Tommy Harris.
The sheriff's office wished her a happy birthday in a Facebook post on Monday.
What other people are reading right now:
- Saudi Arabia sentences 5 to death for Jamal Khashoggi's killing
- New law would let families put cameras in nursing home rooms
- Severe rain, flash flooding closes Fort Lauderdale-International Airport
- Semi-truck crashes into Florida's historic Desert Inn
- 3-year-old killed in crash
- 12 Christmas light displays to see this year around Tampa Bay