TAMPA, Fla. — Florida Highway Patrol and Hillsborough County Fire Rescue are on the scene of a crash on I 75 near Fowler Avenue.
The interstate will be closed as a helicopter is brought in to take the injured to Tampa General Hospital.
No other information is available at this time.
Check back for updates.
What other people are reading right now:
- ATM explodes at Regions Bank in Valrico
- 'A big old fish!': 350-pound grouper caught in Southwest Florida
- No bond for driver accused of hitting, killing jogger on Bayshore Boulevard
- Missing Ohio woman's car found in Marion County
- Attention viewers: WTSP is undergoing planned work on our tower