TAMPA, Fla. — The struggle is real.
America remains divided by familiar obstacles: race, religion, politics, income, and gender.
Those topics touch us daily, but in some spaces, discussing them is off-limits.
In our new podcast, A Frank Conversation, hosted by 10 Tampa Bay Brightside anchor Frank Wiley, we will take a deeper dive into our differences and our alikeness.
We will have frank conversations with everyday people about what they’ve seen, and where they see us heading.
Our talks will stretch your mind and compassion for the world we share. Our hope is that you walk away with a better understanding of each other. We wish that you will desire to be better. Let’s talk and heal together.
Our first episode premieres Friday, June 18 on Apple, Podbean, Spotify and Sticher.
LISTEN HERE AND SUBSCRIBE:
> MEET THE HOST: Who is Frank Wiley?
- Rent or buy: What's best for your money?
- More Floridians in favor of vaccination requirement to cruise, USF survey says
- Lightning head on the road for Game 3 of Stanley Cup Semifinals
- Ronnie Oneal III questions his son in double murder trial
- Gov. DeSantis: Florida answers call from Arizona, Texas for border help
- High concentration of red tide measured off Pinellas County coastline, FWC says
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter