The Environmental Protection Agency released a list of disinfectants that can help protect against the spread of the coronavirus.
These are products that are verified through the agency's Emerging Viral Pathogen program.
In a release, the EPA said "Coronaviruses are enveloped viruses, meaning they are one of the easiest types of viruses to kill with the appropriate disinfectant product."
Below is a list of some of the products listed. You can see the full list here.
- Bleach Disinfectant Cleaner
- Peroxide Multi-Surface Cleaner & Disinfectant
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
- Clorox Multi Surface Cleaner & Bleach
- Lysol Disinfectant Max Cover Mist
- Professional Lysol Disinfectant Spray
- Purell Professional Surface Disinfectant Wipes
- Sani-Prime Germicidal Spray
- Sani-Cloth Prime Germicidal Disposable Wipe
- SXSW canceled: Austin officials end 2020 festival amid coronavirus concerns
- Coronavirus live updates: At least 10 cases connected to cruise ship off California
- The Florida man treated for coronavirus at Doctors Hospital of Sarasota has been released
- Coronavirus vaccine ready for clinical trials
- Tampa Bay pediatricians changing check-ins for kids with fevers
- Roaches and a side of grits: Here's why this local joint is our Restaurant Red Alert
- North Carolina woman goes to jail for 100th birthday
- Teen playing with chemical ends up completely burned
- SpaceX to launch Dragon 1 capsule in final mission to space station
- Facts Not Fear | What you need to know about the COVID-19 outbreak
- Latest updates: Coronavirus in Florida
- Space engineer builds working rotary dial cellphone, and you can, too
FREE 10NEWS APP: