BRADENTON, Fla. — Sergeant James Kaull passed away unexpectedly Saturday morning due to complications following back surgery.
Bradenton Police say he served with the department for 17 years in a variety of positions, most recently in Property and Evidence.
Police say the surgery happened last week and was for an injury he suffered off-duty years ago.
"It goes without saying his untimely death is a great loss to our BPD family," The Department said on Twitter.
What other people are reading right now:
- Mother accused of murdering 9-year-old son
- Can hand sanitizer cause your car to catch fire?
- 'We're not closing our country' if second coronavirus wave hits, Trump says
- Trump orders flags lowered to half-staff for those who died from coronavirus
- Report: Over 4,500 coronavirus patients sent to New York nursing homes
- Rent overdue? What to do when eviction ban is lifted June 2
- Nurse's before-and-after coronavirus photos show effects of weeks on a ventilator
- 53-year-old tortoise needs new home after owner dies of COVID-19
FREE 10NEWS APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter