MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. — Manatee County deputies reached out for the public's help in finding a man they say signed himself out of an assisted living facility.
Deputies say Stewart Burns, 66, left his facility around 9 a.m. Monday.
He has since been found and is safe.
Deputies were concerned he left without any credit or debit cards, or any electronic devices of any kind.
What other people are reading right now:
- Sheriff: 137 pounds of meth, 5 kilos of heroin seized in Polk County drug bust
- Pasco Co. man accused of attacking woman with hatchet and hammer in meth-fueled rage
- Tired of telemarketers calling you? Say this phrase
- Women accused of stealing elderly lady's credit cards, smiling on $5K shopping spree
- Cyber Monday deals around Tampa Bay
- 12 Christmas light displays to see around Tampa Bay this holiday season
FREE 10NEWS APP: