TAMPA, Fla. — The Gasparilla Music Festival will happen this year, just not when it usually does.
According to a release, the festival will take place in October 2021. Exact dates will be released in the coming days.
In honor of its 10th anniversary, event organizers say the festival will expand to three days of music.
Ticket and full lineup information will be released in the coming weeks, organizers say.
And, the event plans to return to its usual dates next year, with the festival slated for March 11-13, 2022.
Gasparilla Music Festival takes place across several stages alongside Tampa's waterfront and is produced by non-profit Gasparilla Music Foundation, organizers say. Proceeds from the event support the foundation's Recycled Tunes program which provides new and refurbished instruments to Title 1 schools in Tampa Bay, according to a release.
- How much will your stimulus payment be? This calculator can help
- 'True American hero': Tampa officer killed in the line of duty to receive Police Purple Shield and Medal of Honor
- What happens if I can't get my second vaccine dose on time?
- DeSantis cancels COVID-related fines for businesses, people
- Transit bosses get big raises while drivers struggle
- Judge reinstates 3rd-degree murder charge against Chauvin, jury selection continues
- Everything you need to know to watch the 2021 GRAMMY Awards
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter