BROOKSVILLE, Fla. — The Hernando County Sheriff's Office said a situation involving a person who barricaded themselves inside a building "resolved peacefully" and they were taken into custody.
Most law enforcement vehicles will soon leave the area.
It's not yet known what led up to the incident or why the person was wanted.
The previous story is below.
People in the Sherman Hills subdivision are asked to stay inside as law enforcement responds to a person barricaded inside a building.
It's happening Tuesday evening in the area of Satinleaf Run and Potentilla Court, according to the Hernando County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies say the SWAT and sheriff's office crisis response teams are responding.
- Tampa mayor will issue stay-at-home order to combat spread of coronavirus despite county's hesitation
- Grocery stores grow crowded during special hours for seniors
- Arizona death prompts warning against self-medication to treat COVID-19
- These states have issued stay-at-home orders. What does that mean?
- Florida teachers parade through neighborhoods to greet students stuck at home
- 2020 Olympics delayed until 2021 because of coronavirus
- This interactive map shows coronavirus cases in Florida
- Coronavirus resources: Hotlines, websites offer the latest on COVID-19
FREE 10NEWS APP: