MASARYKTOWN, Fla. — UPDATE: Florence Jean Tebo was found safe in Michigan.
A Silver Alert has been issued for a missing and endangered 75-year-old woman.
Deputies said Florence Jean Tebo was last seen Saturday morning at her home on Husek Street in Masaryktown, Florida. She was driving a white 2015 Chevrolet City Express Van with Michigan tag DJK6100.
Tebo has memory impairment and doesn’t have her medicine with her, deputies said. Investigators said they think Tebo might be heading to Michigan.
Her family told deputies she doesn’t like driving at night or staying at hotels so she might be at a rest stop.
If anyone knows where she is, they are asked to call the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office at 352-754-6830.
What other people are reading right now:
- Firefighters battling 2-alarm fire at condo complex near Tampa airport
- Silver Alert issued for missing Florida woman
- No bond for driver accused of hitting, killing jogger on Bayshore Boulevard
- Sheriff: 'Pure evil' man purposely ran over veteran because he wanted to kill somebody
- Man killed in Pasco County hit-and-run crash