WEBSTER, Florida — The Hernando County Sheriff's Office is investigating a domestic-related shooting in Webster.
The incident was first reported at 11:12 p.m. in the area of Treiman Boulevard.
The suspect in the shooting is in custody and all parties involved in this incident are accounted for, and there is no danger to the community, the sheriff's office stated in a news release.
Due to Marcy's Law, information available at this time is limited.
No additional details will be provided until after 9 a.m. Wednesday.
This is a developing story. Check back with 10News for updates.
What other people are reading right now:
- See the text of the House impeachment resolution here
- St. Pete bar responds to viral allegations of rash concerns among customers
- Grandfather charged in death of granddaughter who fell 11 stories on a cruise ship
- 2 women banned indefinitely from MLB after flashing during World Series
- Nats fan holding 2 beers takes home run ball off his stomach, becomes an American hero
FREE 10NEWS APP: