SPRING HILL, Fla. — A 7-year-old was hit by a car with his family nearby, troopers say.
It happened around 7 p.m. Tuesday in the area of Chalmer Street and Mariner Boulevard.
Troopers say the boy was riding a tricycle across the street with his father and sister when he was hit.
He was airlifted to St. Joseph's Hospital, where he is listed in serious condition.
What other people are reading right now:
- Terrifying video shows Tampa doctor save dog from being strangled by an elevator
- March planned for 70-year-old woman tased by deputy
- Greyhound to offer free bus rides homes for runaway kids and teens
- Disney offers Florida residents 4-day tickets for $49 per day
- New Year's Eve events across Tampa Bay