SPRING HILL, Fla. — Hernando County deputies are investigating a death they say is suspicious in nature.
Deputies said the investigation was taking place at the Dollar Tree on County Line Road in Spring Hill.
Law enforcement said all parties were accounted for and there is no danger to the community.
This is a developing story. Stay 10News for updates.
What other people are reading right now:
- Bicyclist hit by car along Pinellas Trail. Police are searching for the driver
- Hudson teen accused of sexually assaulting a 7 year old girl
- Hillsborough Co. updating sex-ed curriculum, causing controversy
- Florida Strawberry Festival announces full concert lineup for 2020
- Restaurant Red Alert: There were weevils in the rice and flour
FREE 10NEWS APP: