HERNANDO COUNTY, Fla. — UPDATE: The Hernando County Sheriff's Office says that it safely located Carmen Lidia Negron Rodriguez and she is set to be reunited with her family.
The Hernando County Sheriff's Office needs your help finding a missing Spring Hill woman.
Deputies say Carmen Lidia Negron Rodriguez was last seen around 1 p.m. Thursday at her home in the area of Deltona Boulevard and Melrose Street.
She walked away from the home while family members were away, according to a news release. Rodriguez suffers from Alzheimer's and thinks that she is in Puerto Rico, deputies say.
The sheriff's office describes Rodriguez as a 5-foot-2, 155-pound Hispanic woman with white hair and brown eyes.
She could be wearing a pink shirt and black pants.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call the Hernando County Sheriff's Office at 352-754-6830 or your local law enforcement agency.
What other people are reading right now:
- Trump, Biden will both campaign on Thursday in Tampa
- Can I change my vote in Florida? Google search spikes after President Trump's tweet
- NHC monitoring system in southwestern Caribbean Sea, could become tropical depression next week
- Florida man accused of changing Gov. DeSantis' voter information
- NFL plans to limit capacity at Super Bowl LV in Tampa
- 3 ways election night 2020 could be different
- What you need to know about the 6 constitutional amendments on Florida ballots
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter