SEBRING, Fla. — The Sebring Police Department said a Walmart in Sebring was back open and could resume "business as usual" following a bomb threat.
Officers said they concluded their in-store assessment and everything was okay.
Police said the store had been evacuated and access points have been closed.
Officers thanked everyone for their patience.
Note: This is a developing story. Refresh the page for the latest information.
What other people are reading right now:
- Indian restaurant shut down after city reports large rodent inside
- CBS to air full R. Kelly interview with Gayle King in primetime special
- Man assaults girlfriend after finding her with another woman, deputies say
- 20 feet down in Lake Michigan there is a 12 foot tall statue of Christ
- April the Giraffe updates: 'April has profoundly advanced'
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.