WWE star Titus O'Neil is remembering his friend shot and killed Wednesday night in Brandon.
Richard Miller, 49, was arrested Thursday in connection with the death of his ex-girlfriend Rene Williams.
Williams was a teacher's aide at Foster Elementary.
WWE wrestler Titus O’Neal spoke at a news conference Thursday afternoon announcing the arrest of Miller. O'Neil was in the area helping Williams with a school project.
"Being a product of domestic violence myself, my mother having me at a very young age, of 12, due to a domestic assault. This is a very serious issue for me," O'Neil said.
O’Neil plans to pay for Williams’ funeral.
What other people are reading right now:
- Teacher accused of having sex with student found dead along with her husband
- Mom whose toddler was run over by an SUV lost another child in a 2015 crash, deputies say
- Polk County food bank damaged by tornado reopens
- Thief steals thousands of dollars in gifts from Clearwater couple's wedding
- Kayaker captures video of monkeys belly-flopping into Florida river
FREE 10NEWS APP: