VALRICO, Fla. — A Valrico man is charged with manslaughter after deputies say foreplay led to the death of his partner.
Hillsborough County Sheriff’s deputies said Andrew Shinault, 23, and a woman in her 20s were using a registered handgun for foreplay Sunday when it went off and shot the woman in the upper body.
Deputies said the woman was taken to the hospital, where she later died. Investigators said they believed it was an accident.
Shinault was charged for manslaughter with a weapon Friday. He is being held on a $50,000 bond.
What other people are reading right now:
- Missing Utah girl's body found buried less than a block from her home
- Scary video captures shark as it gets closer and closer to swimmer at Panama City Beach
- Divers accidentally stumble upon 19th century shipwreck in the Gulf of Mexico
- 'Just praying. I'm speechless.' | Batter breaks down after his line drive hits little girl
- No license needed: Go saltwater fishing this Saturday and Sunday in Florida