TAMPA, Fla. — A woman was hit and killed by a car Wednesday night in Tampa.
It happened just after 9:30 p.m. on East Busch Boulevard near North 18th Street.
Police say the 39-year-old was crossing East Busch Boulevard when she was struck by a 22-year-old man driving a Toyota Scion. She died at the scene.
Officers say the driver is cooperating with the investigation.
Part of East Busch Boulevard was closed for approximately three hours.
What other people are reading right now:
- Trump, Biden will both campaign on Thursday in Tampa
- Can I change my vote in Florida? Google search spikes after President Trump's tweet
- NHC monitoring system in southwestern Caribbean Sea, could become tropical depression next week
- Florida man accused of changing Gov. DeSantis' voter information
- NFL plans to limit capacity at Super Bowl LV in Tampa
- 3 ways election night 2020 could be different
- What you need to know about the 6 constitutional amendments on Florida ballots
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter