TAMPA, Fla. — The Tampa Police Department is investigating a deadly hit-and-run crash
involving a motorcycle at the Selmon Expressway and N. 21st Street.
The southbound lanes of N. 21st Street was closed for several hours for the traffic homicide investigation, police said in a news release.
The road has reopened.
- New York will fine travelers from Florida $2,000 if they don't follow COVID-19 rules
- Gov. DeSantis gives coronavirus updates as man tries to shout him down
- Ex-official: President Trump suggested selling Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria
- Is Pinellas County's COVID-19 positivity rate dropping?
- Sheriff's office 'confident' Naya Rivera found dead at 33 after suspected drowning
- 'It's not the same for everyone, and no one's safe': 25-year-old shares her battle with COVID-19
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter