PLANT CITY, Fla — She dropped her boyfriend off at a home in Plant City then drove away – and deputies say Cieha Taylor hasn’t been seen in almost a week.
According to a Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office Facebook post, deputies went looking for the 28-year-old and found her black Toyota Solara abandoned on railroad tracks at Trapnell Road and Jap Tucker Road.
Taylor was nowhere to be found.
Deputies are asking anyone who knows where Taylor might be – or saw the car on the tracks – to contact the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at 813-247-8200.
What other people are reading right now:
- One dolphin shot, another stabbed. Wildlife officers are searching for a killer
- Is President Trump going to the Dayton 500?
- Search for baby Andrew, the infant sought amid an Amber Alert, winds down
- Mysterious deep space repeating radio burst sends signals to Earth every 16 days
- New dinosaur found in Canada nicknamed 'Reaper of Death'
- Police: Dad lied about stranger kidnapping 3-year-old because dispatcher wouldn't listen
- Ex-St. Petersburg police officer pleads guilty to child porn