HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. — A glitch impacting remote learning Friday morning for students of Hillsborough County Public Schools was solved within two hours.
The district said it was experiencing "a disruption in services" that was reportedly affecting those doing learning online.
"Engineers are working diligently with our service providers to identify and resolve the issue as quickly as possible," the district wrote in a statement. "Thank you for your patience," the district said at the time.
After two hours, everything was back up and running.
"The issue affecting district network connectivity has been resolved. District resources such as Canvas and Clever are now available to students and teachers," the district wrote on its website.
What other people are reading right now:
- DeSantis wants to ease restaurant restrictions, may override local rules
- $5K reward offered for information in deadly shooting of Florida 3-year-old
- NCAA recommends waving requirements, making all college football teams eligible for bowls in 2020
- FHP: Man installing I-4 roadway marker killed after being hit by car, thrown from overpass
- Retired circus elephants get new home at northeastern Florida refuge
- Rare, 'patternless' rattlesnake found in Florida
- Results of climate change: Warmer world, stronger storms
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter