TAMPA, Fla. — A man was pronounced dead after an early morning shooting outside a hookah lounge, police say.
Officers responded to the shooting after 4 a.m. Sunday at the 813 Hookah Lounge, located at 4815 E. Busch Blvd., according to a Tampa Police Department news release.
The man was taken to an area hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Police were not immediately able to provide any suspect information.
What other people are reading right now:
- More passengers lifted off Norway cruise ship before towing
- Google 'Florida man' followed by your birthday: What's your story?
- Powerball jackpot to $750 million after no winner Saturday
- Florida couple forgot they left their toddler at the park for hours: deputies
- 2nd Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting survivor dies by suicide, newspaper reports
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.