TAMPA, Fla. — Tampa police say 90-year-old Willie Firlow has been found safe.
Officers say he is being reunited with family.
Officers had said he was reported missing this morning after being last seen at his home Wednesday night in the 2600 block of East 25th Avenue.
It is unknown what Firlow was last wearing but police say he does not have his medicine with him.
Anyone who sees him or knows of his whereabouts was asked to call the Tampa Police Department at 813-231-6130 so he can be reunited with his family.
What other people are reading right now:
- Buying a home in a seller's market? We have tips.
- When you should workout after getting COVID-19
- Critics unsure if Facebook's oversight board is a watchdog or distraction
- FHP: Driver charged with DUI after trooper, others injured in I-275 crash
- Gov. Ron DeSantis officially announces $1,000 bonuses for first responders
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter