PLANT CITY, Fla. — The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in locating a missing 88-year-old last seen in Plant City.
Deputies say Christopher McCullogh has dementia, Atrial Fibrillation and can only hear with his hearing aid. He's been reported missing since 1 a.m. Friday.
The sheriff's office sent out another advisory Sunday afternoon, saying McCullogh is overdue for his medication.
"We are doing everything we can to return Mr. McCullogh home safely to his family," said Sheriff Chad Chronister Sunday in a statement. "Our Aviation Unit, Dive Team, K-9 Unit, Drone Operators and patrol deputies have been working to find him, but we are asking if anyone in the community sees Mr. McCullogh, please contact us immediately."
Anyone with information on McCullogh's whereabouts is asked to call the sheriff's office at 813-247-8200.
- Ronnie Oneal III sentenced to 3 life terms, plus 90 years for the murder of girlfriend, 9-year-old daughter
- Several athletes with Florida ties are heading to the 2020 Tokyo Olympics
- Florida accounts for one in five new COVID cases, White House says
- 'We’re not locking people down': Gov. DeSantis says Florida will stay open despite rising COVID-19 cases
- Florida was the #1 place people moved to in 2020, study says
- Red tide is killing sea life: Where do all the dead fish go?
- A Frank Conversation: New podcast explores race, religion, politics and more
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter