TAMPA, Fla. — UPDATE: Saveeae Omernick has been found and reunited with his family.
Original Story Below:
Police are asking for the public's help to find a missing 11-year-old boy.
Saveeae Omernick last was seen around 2 p.m. Saturday in the area of East 23rd Avenue and North 24th Street, according to the Tampa Police Department.
It's believed he was wearing a faded light blue T-shirt with a food emoji on it, gray sweatpants and a red Nike hoodie sweatshirt.
Police say Omernick is 4-feet tall and weighs about 100 pounds.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked to call Tampa police at 813-231-6500.
What other people are reading right now:
- FBI investigating deadly shooting at NAS Pensacola as an act of terrorism
- St. Pete track star killed in Naval Air Station Pensacola shooting
- ‘My teacher said go hide’: Students relive moments during search for violent bank robber
- Elderly couple loses home in fire one day after burying son, and two months after their daughter's death
- 'Rare' cardinal appears male on one side, female on the other
FREE 10NEWS APP: