CITRUS PARK, Fla. — CITRUS PARK, Fla. – Two Hillsborough County sheriff’s deputies helped remove an alligator found in a backyard.
Deputies Carpenter and Libby captured the 3- to 4-foot gator, safely removed it and released it into a nearby pond, according to a sheriff’s office Facebook post.
The sheriff’s office posted three photos of the deputies and gator.
What other people are reading right now:
- Missing Utah girl's body found buried less than a block from her home
- Scary video captures shark as it gets closer and closer to swimmer at Panama City Beach
- Divers accidentally stumble upon 19th century shipwreck in the Gulf of Mexico
- 'Just praying. I'm speechless.' | Batter breaks down after his line drive hits little girl
- No license needed: Go saltwater fishing this Saturday and Sunday in Florida