TAMPA, Fla — The Tampa Police Department is asking drivers to take a different route after a serious injury crash in North Tampa.
Officers say two motorcycles and a car are involved in the crash in the area between E. Busch Blvd. to E. Wilma Street. All northbound lanes of N. Nebraska Ave are closed at this time.
Police did not say what led up to the crash of who or how many other those involved were injured.
No other information was immediately available and the investigation is ongoing.
- Tracking 3 disturbances in the tropics
- $6 million worth of cocaine seized in multi-agency operation
- Peaceful protesters gather in South Tampa, call for social justice and equality
- 'Black Panther' actor Chadwick Boseman dies at 43 after cancer battle
- New Florida COVID-19 cases stay below 4K for seventh day in a row, as percent positive dips below 5%
- Florida's largest teachers' union victory on reopening schools short-lived as judge reinstates emergency stay
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter