TAMPA, Fla. — Update: The Tampa Police Department found a missing 85-year-old man safe.
Police reunited Jacinto Ramirez with his family.
Original Story: The Tampa Police Department issued a Silver Alert for a missing 85-year-old man with dementia.
Police said Jacinto Ramirez suffers from Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and is hard of hearing.
Ramirez was last seen at a family home near North Marks Street and East Bird Street, according to the police. He was last seen wearing a cream-colored baseball hat, a white long-sleeve shirt and blue jeans.
According to the police, he also goes on walks often and enjoys riding the bus. Ramirez speaks Spanish and only a little English, police said.
Anyone who knows of Ramirez’s whereabouts is asked to call (813)231-6130 or 911.
What other people are reading right now:
- Reynolds Wrap will pay you to travel the country and eat BBQ ribs
- Photo of former Marine and his wife goes viral: 'America just fell in love'
- Woman accused of using a stake to poke at, stomp on a sea turtle nest
- Retired Green Beret and combat-wounded amputee serves up 80,000 hot meals across the US
- Woman accused of shoving dog into lake, watching it drown