TAMPA, Fla. —
Hillsborough Avenue in Tampa was briefly closed Tuesday morning because of an unattended package.
Tampa police determined the package was a box of concrete samples that may have fallen off a truck and moved to the side of the road.
The lanes between 22nd and 30th streets are now open.
What other people are reading right now:
- Video shows 10-year-old's terrifying fall from zip line ride in Lakeland
- Redhead day is Nov. 5! 9 fun facts about red hair
- Baby sitting on drunken grandmother's lap dies after crash, troopers say
- Do you know this man? Law enforcement looking for person of interest in murder of New Hampshire couple
- FBI investigating ATM explosion at Oldsmar bank
FREE 10NEWS APP: