HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. — At least one person is hurt in a crash on U.S. Highway 301 at the Hillsborough River, which has shut down the roadway.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office reports it was called around 2:15 p.m. Sunday to respond.
The extent of any injuries is not yet known.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- 8,530: Florida sees third straight day of more than 8K newly-confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Democrats want John Wayne's name taken off airport
- Zip codes with the most coronavirus cases
- Bowling alley customers upset with mask mandate
- Coronavirus in Florida: Hospitalizations, deaths, new cases
- Florida restaurant fined $314,000 for stealing tips and wages
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter