BRANDON, Fla. — He was caught on camera, but his identity is unknown: Deputies say he took a picture up a woman's dress at a Walmart store without her knowing.
It happened around 4:30 p.m. Jan. 31 at the store at 11110 Causeway Boulevard, according to a Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office news release.
Deputies say the man came up to the woman from behind and used his phone to take a picture. The woman realized what happened and confronted the man before he took off in a white Kia Optima.
It's believed he's between 30-40 years old, 5-feet, 7-inches tall and weighs about 165 pounds. The man has a goatee and a full beard.
"This type of behavior will not be tolerated,” Sheriff Chad Chronister said in the release. "We are asking the public to take a good look at this video because we know someone will recognize the suspect.
"Any tip could be the one that helps us find him."
Anyone with information about the case is asked to call the sheriff's office at 813-247-8200.
What other people are reading right now:
- Kobe, Gianna Bryant honored with public memorial Monday
- Vanessa Bryant files wrongful death lawsuit against helicopter company
- Harvey Weinstein convicted of third-degree rape
- NASA pioneer Katherine Johnson – 'the human computer' – dies at 101
- 'They will run them': Neighbors look for changes at flashing crosswalks after injuries
- Custom casket made for Utah police K-9 killed in line of duty
- Skyway 10K guide: Everything you need to know to race
FREE 10NEWS APP: