BRADENTON, Fla. — UPDATE:
Angela Paver was found safe. No other information was provided by the Sheriff's Office.
Authorities are asking for the public's help to find a woman believed to be endangered.
Angela Paver last was seen around 4:40 a.m. Saturday walking away from Centerstone Bradenton, according to the Manatee County Sheriff's Office.
Shew as wearing blue jeans, a black sweater and tennis shoes.
Deputies say she could be heading to the Newtown area of Sarasota County.
Anyone with information is asked to call the sheriff's office at 9414-747-3011.
- Disney World Resort closing due to coronavirus concerns
- Universal Orlando closing its theme parks
- Your upcoming Princess Cruise was just canceled. Here's what you can do
- Live Updates: Concerts, sporting events called off as Florida works to limit COVID-19 spread
- NBA suspending season over coronavirus concerns
- Farnell Middle School closed for 48 hours after someone was exposed to coronavirus
- Coronavirus resources: Hotlines, websites offer the latest on COVID-19
FREE 10NEWS APP: